I was on MC on Sunday.. coz of fever... not very seriously, but I feel cold all time.. Went to see doctor, but the stupid him just give me 1 Medicine which is "PAIN KILLER" !!!! Again !? pain killer... Why also pain killer?? OK... Never mind... as long it can help me to recover...
After a nap, I'm better and went out for dinner with Geneve and do some shopping at amkhub. And that's my day on Sunday.
As for today... Haiz.. What can I say ? Always very busy on Monday, but after work went to attend a wake with Marie. My Bishan colleague's grandmother pass away... Feel so sad for her... Hope she can buck up soon! After that meet up with Hubby for supper.. Haha!!! And I'm home now... Haha!!!
Ok. My eye lid is very heavy now... I'm going to slp soon... Anyway I got nothing to blog about today.. And tml is my OFF day !!! Hurray... Hubby too, he's OFF too !! Yeah!! Shopping with him tml? but sure will go buy groceries la... We'll see how tml...
Tata friends...
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment