Heart-Ache Quotes

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Missing...

Hi all.. I'm back... Yes back but very tired... From Thursday and Friday, nothing happening la... Just go work and than go home... Didn't even play Sims 2 game lo... Lol... Just becoz I'm busy and tired.

Saturday~ Went out for dinner after work with my friends @ amk. We ate steamboat.. Yes we love steamboat alot.. After dinner went to coffee bean and chit chat after that leh... Went for shopping and home sweet home.....

Sunday~ Mum came to my work place and pass me my letter than after that went for dinner nearby and home sweet home...

As for today... I took leave coz I got to go my Ah Ma's hse and look after her as my Uncle went for some checkup. No one is free. So Mum called me to go and look after her...
Woke up very early and went to her hse, buy breakfast for her, feed her than talk to her... Lol... I got a hard time talking to her as my Teochew is not very good... I don't think my Ah Ma understand what I said.. Haha... Luckily most of the time we watch TV.. Poor her getting older and older now, call my name also call wrongly lo... look so weak too.. So sad la...

Around afternoon 2plus Uncle comes home, than I left.. Went home and slp.................... That's the best man!!! Slp and slp till 5plus, and than mum comes to my house, haha... Coz she pass me my brother's NS letter and ask me to help him to register as in book his medical appt. lo, Haiz.. Like I'm the 1 who is going to NS, need to do all this. OMG!!! So Ma Fan!!! Haha...

After that leh, Mum went home and I went AMK centre and buy tidbits for Hubby and buy food to eat + coffee. Haha.. For the whole day I eat my BREAKFAST, LUNCH & DINNER together ok!!!! 3 in 1 lo... Haha... Aiyo by 9pm I reach home, I'm damn hungry la....

Ok.. Hubby is off tml and we've already plan where to go (Since last week), we'll be going to Plaza Singapura, Vivo City, Chinatown & lastly visit Hubby's friend @ TPY.
Lol.. So many places to go, tml sure must get up very early la...Y so many places, coz Hubby is only off once in twice a week, and all this places are the place that he wanted to go long time ago, waited till tml than free lo... Haiz...

Alright, gotta stop here now.. Miss my Sims 2 alot... Tata...
Stay tune for tml's update k... BYEEEEEeeeeee

0 comments: