I'm early at work today, coz I woke up early today as there's many phone calls in the morning, ans till I can't sleep anymore... *Panda Eyes*
Since I'm early, so I take this time to blog... Wahaha..
Yesterday after work, went to Toa Payoh centre and have a walk and also meet up with Adeline for late late dinner @ 9.30pm wor... I was damn hungry by than.. B4 the dinner I had only Fried Bee Hoon @ abt 1pm lo... So poor thing lo.
After dinner head to coffee bean to but coffee ans went to a garden for our ladies talk...
we have not meet up for so long, hence we chat for a few hours, all about our daily life's and those happening things lo.. Haha... So interesting la ! So after the ladies talk, we went home...
At home, ya.. chat and chat with Hubby.... Lol... Yesterday nite, I've been talking and talking non stop lo, b4 hubby reach home i was talking to my mum on the phone also.. Lol...
Talk n talk till my Hubby ask me to stop... Haha... What's wrong with me leh ? Wahaha....
Anyway the topic we both talking is about the HDB loan, coz HDB officer called me up yesterday regarding the loan lo, becoz Hubby change job ma, than they need a proof to shows that Hubby is still working lo... Aiyo very ma fan lo...
Very funny lo, at first the HDB officer called Hubby, and Hubby tell him "wo she men duo bu zhi dao, ni ta gei wo de lao po" ( I dunno anything, you call my wife).
Got to know this only after I chat with the officer, hubby called and ask me what happen. Lol... Aiyo very funny la...
Of coz he dunno know anything la, all the document or whatever I settle myself de lo... He no need to do anything, just sign those document can liao lo, and the rest of the shit I do lo.. KNS !!!
Haiz.. What to do... I'm his wife lo, so got to do all this shitty things for him... Lol...
Alright got to stop here le... Is time to work now... Haha.. Tata !!! Take care
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment