Hubby bought a phone today... Is a new phone in the market ! Gosh... He has been changing phone all the time, dunno what to say about him... Anyway I'm ok with it, as long he is happy ! But partly still abit angry lo... Coz is a waste of money leh..
Today got migraine again... Haiz.. I'm really scare liao le.. Coz my migraine is very often, what happen to me ? What happen to my head ? I'm really scare... Don't ask me to go see doctor or do any check up, I can't accept the truth of the result if there's really any bad news... I don't want to know... I rather let it be...
Haiz... I'm tired already... I need to pack all the things we bought... Byeee all....
Let the pictures do the talking ba.... (No pics of the steamboat.. coz busy eating... Very hungry at that time... Haha)
Us... On the way out...
Us again ! Haha.. Boring lo
We are the NTUC supporter !! Haha...
Hubby & Me.. On the way out for the 2nd round shopping.. Haha
Mi mi!!!!
Hubby... Still look happy after a tired day...
Hubby's new phone, comes with a free 4GB Memory Card... Now we have 5 handphone + 6 sim cards to use... & 1 more handphone coming....
I bought this photo frame.. Like it a lot coz it looks unique.. Nice??

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment