Heart-Ache Quotes

Friday, August 29, 2008

New Shoes Rack

After a day MC and a day off, I got a alot of things to follow up at work! Aiyo... I wonder when can I have a day doing nothing leh.... Every day seems to have lots of things to do leh!!!! Irah WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *faint*

Today, after my lunch, air-con man come and do servicing than follow by the contractor send in our custom make shoes rack!

Look! Our new shoe rack! Nice! Haha...
Our old shoe rack!
Have you seen such big lollipop b4 ? Haha... No la, this is not the lollipop, is a balloon

10 WAYS TO BE A GOOD STUDENT!
A very good poster that boss bought, but than the kids doesn't seems to follow the way lo! Wahaha....

Uwuuuu.... This coming sun, Monday and Tuesday I'm OFF!!! Wow... 3days man! So happy... This coming weekend I'll be busy... All this days I'm fully booked! Wahaha... Not really la, but some outing still not confirm yet!

Erm... Sat meeting friends for shopping~
Sun maybe going for PC fair~
Monday~ So far nobody book me yet ~ Erm maybe have a day rest ba! ~Oh ya... Cannot rest! Going to Irah's house to see her baby girl with Marie!
Tuesday~ Whole day fully booked by HUBBY!!!! No time to spare liao! Wahaha....

Wow... Seems like very busy wor... Haha... Even OFF days still so busy lo! wahaha... Is like tat de la! I'm always a busy girl... Lol... *faint*

Ok la, I'm going to slp liao, hubby kao bay kao bu liao lo! Sainz..

Nite Nite all!!!

0 comments: