Heart-Ache Quotes

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm better !

After a day rest, I'm feeling better liao! So to say....... I can go out liao! But than the cough syrup I take make me have alot of flame leh!!! Hai..

Well, today I went Jurong and meet Ting to take my Skin Food product which she help me order online.... Hehe... And have dinner together with Ting. Guess what I buy? >>>>> Tomato Whitening Serum.
This is what I got the information online>>>>


Tomato Whitening Serum.
Its synergy effect of whitening arbutin and nano-liposomized lumiskin prevents the pigment darkening of melanin to inhibit the generation of black or brown spots. Rich with nutrient tomato extract this light and soft whitening essence soothes the skin irritation caused by external harmful environment and maintains moisturized skin for a longer period of time without sticky
feeling.
I hope it really helps lo... Haha... But so far all the products I use, Skin food products is the best.

So after meeting ting, meet up with geneve to pass her the products she buy.... We did some shopping, after awhile, she came to my house and help me to do make up... Haha...

Well, there's another good products too which I recommand ~~> Lioele BB Cream/Skin Food BB Cream
Lioele BB Cream
This makes a clean and natural skin tone by being absorbed into your skin with a soft feel of use. This enables speedy makeup because of not needing to apply makeup base or foundation. Ingredients such as bisaborol, licorice root acid derivatives, allantoin, etc. soothe your skin and ingredients such as jojoba oil, macadamianut oil, hyaluronic acid derivatives, vegetable collagen, etc. keep your skin wet and smooth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aloe Sun BB Cream SPF 20 PA
Aloe Sun BB Cream SPF 20 PA
Apply as a foundation or as a base before your foundation.
A skin-care and make-up in one, this cream leaves your skin feeling moisturized while it corrects your skin tone. Your complexion looks naturally air-brushed, clear and fresh! Rich with aloe, it excellently soothes skin and provides moisture. Also contains SPF 20!
BB cream is all in one: Moisturizer + Makeup base + Foundation + Anti-radicals + Soothing essence + healin facial scars/ acne scars which exerts whitening + wrinkle improvement + wrinkle repair + soothing + essence makeup efficacy.
My complexion looks very natural after using it! It really helps alot. I'm haven use the BB cream from Skin Food yet, but what I heard from Ting & Geneve is also good... Well, I'll try after I finish using Lioele BB Cream... Haha...
Me going to stop here already, I'm very sleepy after taking the medicine...
Tata all!

0 comments: