Ok, late afternoon went to Mum's hse for Lunch, Mum cook my fav. porridge! And than brought some to Marie's hse, as she likes my Mum's porridge too! Anyway Marie stay very nearby to Mum's place.. Haha...
Thanks Mummy for the porridge! Mummy is the BEST!! I Love You Mummy!
After that, went to watch movie with Mum, Brother & Hubby @ amkhub!
After movie, went NTUC to buy groceries!
After NTUC, went home and come out again, and went to Toa Payoh and collect my Video Camera. Than Hubby went to find his friend and I went back to office to find Marie, than after she finish work, we went to bishan for Coffee @ Coffee Bean, and finally went home! Ok, I'm still very busy when I reach home lo! Gotta sweep the floor, mop the floor, change bed sheets, clean and tidy up the room.... and more to go tml lo!
I intend to throw away my old clothes, and pack up my warebrode nicely lo! Is in a mess lo! Too many clothes liao la not enough space to hang liao lo!
I'm just too tired to do all this shitty things liao, so end up sitting in front of my laptop and upload pics, and also to compress the pics size and start to blog, and look at the time now is already 5.24am leh...
I'm really tired but I try to blog today, and tml I can slp till very late! Muhahaha... BUT~~~~ Tml I wanna stay at home to pack my room, and throw away those unused things lo! I hope I've the mood to do it la hor! Haha...
Hubby and me... On the way to Mum's place for lunch, we are damn late liao lo, Mum still call and ask me whether I'm coming anot lo! Haha...
Pic 1
The video cam is still charging! And I haven test on it, but I've already fix the cordless phone and it can be use liao! Haha...
I'm so happy today, as I can have lunch with my family, but too bad daddy is not at home as he went for work already when I reach Mum's hse! So sad, I've not seen him for a long time liao!
But anyway still happy la hor! I Love My Family alot! Even lots of money cannot replace my family!
My Family~ Daddy, Mummy, Hubby & My Brother! I love you all alot! Muack.... Lots of hug!
I really dunno how to express my love to them, and this is the only way where I know how to express to them!
I'm gonna stop here already coz my eyes really gonna shut down liao! Good nite all! Tata


♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment