Heart-Ache Quotes

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Shoo~~

Shoo Shoo... all the dust!!!! Ha Chew~~~ My goodness! The dust make me "Ha Chew" all the day ! KNS!

Yesterday went out alone to Home Fix @ amkhub and buy some stuff for cleaning. Damn it ! I spend alot money at Home Fix lo! Their things so expensive la, but than is ok la as their things are quite good and long lasting too! Is actually a good place to find those household things too!

Funny of all, I even bought a mask for cleaning lo! I really can't stand the dust la! Aiyo... But in the end still "ha chew'' the whole day lo.. :(
Shop till I'm so tired, and went to pack my meal 3 in 1 (Breakfast+Lunch+Dinner) and go home...

After my meal start to clean and clean and clean~~ Until hubby comes home and said "Dear... how come so messy??? Y u throw away your clothes?? U don't want liao meh? " Than I said " SHUT UP! And don't disturb me ! Go and bathe now! You smelly Pig!" Wahaha... and so hubby never disturb me liao! Wahaha... I pack till very late wor... Abt 3am leh! Very hard working hor...! But of course I got take a break to watch NEWS & SMOKE la! Haha.. Can die leh... Hehe...

Alright, I need to start work now! Times Up! Work Work Work! *roll eyes* @_@


@12.26pm

0 comments: