~Husband in jail
~No money to get married as in they are still young, and no stable income
~Still schooling and their parents have to fork out money to look after their child
~Thinking of aborting the child
~Husband run away after wife given birth <- (All these guy are all fucker!!!)
~Underage Pregg.
~Husband salary not enough to support the family, end up child and wife have to eat maggi mee
OMG! Above are expamles only, from different blogger that I read ! There's more lo! Just imagine, there's such ppl going through all this, see liao also heart pain for them lo! I never purposely go and read la, but just happen to pop by and read a little bit lo, but really very curious to know more how they overcome all this lo!
But at least they have a very good bunch of friends out there to help and support them and also be their listener too! Really not easy to overcome the difficuties lo, unless you have tons of money! Damn it, in this world ~> NO MONEY NO TALK OK!
Hubby and I also have difficulties b4, and we hold hands to hands to overcome all this years and help from my mum too!
So bear in mind, family in the next kin to you, doesn't mean that you are married, you are no longer their son or daughter. You are wrong , they are the one who really helps you alot! And must be really thankful to them !
Last time I remember, b4 I get married, I also don't like to go home, coz mum and her nags make me very sianz of this hse, but now, I really wish to see my mum whenever I comes home, hear her nagging lo! Hahaha... Siao ! I know some of you dun like, but you might regret some days after you are a married, and I think you will start to nag at your husband !
NAG NAG NAG!!!!! FAN AR!!!!!!

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment