Heart-Ache Quotes

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

MC

Yes ! I'm sick on Friday nite, fever, cough and flu! Damn it ! I hate to be sick! I only took MC today, coz Monday... You know ya! I'm always busy and lots of things to do on Monday! So drag myself to work... and break down already! Engine spoil liao!!!!!

Just went to see doctor abt 5pm.... Wa kao! Waited damn long ok!! Doctor suppose to be there at 5.30pm and yet she's late for 15mins....... By the time I left clinic was already abt 6.40pm ! Just imagine how long I waited !

I'm ok! Doctor say I got flu virus ! By the time I see doctor, my fever went down liao! And she wanted to give me PAINKILLER!!!! And yes painkiller!! I told her no need, coz at home I still have it ! No need to waste money ok! Haiz... Painkiller again...

Doctor also give me cough syrup and and some tablets for my flu! I HATE TO TAKE MEDICINE!!!!!
Today at home, besides sleeping I got nothing to do, so took some pictures in my room! Haha.. Siao Char Bo! This is where I like the most in my room.... Hehe...
And also HERE!!! Is kinda of messy ! But for me is ok la hor....
AND PROUDLY PRESENT IRAH'S BABY GIRL...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Isn't she cute! OMG!!! Super Cute ok! Haha.. So fair and her eyes so BIG!!!!

Well, I gotta go liao! Need some rest after taking the medicine... Good bye all!!!

0 comments: