Anyway all the best to her ! Hope she's happy working with MSLC during this period of time !
Yesterday, we bought a gift for her, and went to have dinner at cafe cartel ! We have lots of fun there as Mr Sum join us (a teacher @ bishan). He and his joke make us laugh throughout the dinner lo ! OMG ! I went home with my mouth numb ok! Haha.... *faint*
And as for today, suppose to go Irah's hse but end up cancel already, and we'll be going 1st sep to visit her sweet baby!
Oh... Sweet baby!

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment