Heart-Ache Quotes

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Chinese Garden with Nicole!


Hurray!!! Today finally can go Chinese Garden already!! And is with my lovely cousin Nicole!!! Shiok! But I'm damn busy ok! I took lots of photo and beside taking photo, I even video down using my Video Cam. Imagine me carry a camera and a video cam + holding my cousin! Busy right??

So sad that hubby is not with me, if not that will be a perfect outing to chinese garden. Not to let him miss anything, I video down everything, as in everywhere we go and wat we see I record it down and show him... Haha...

Alot of ppl ok!!! Ren Shan Ren Hai... I have to hold Nicole's hand all the time lo... She's also scare that she will get lost lo... She actually cried when I let go her hands when I ans my phone lo... Haha... Cute la !

Little Nicole is so excited to Chinese garden and also a little playful as she wants to buy everything and want to play everything! Haiyo......

Ok, let's go on with the photos~>

Nicole, On our way to Chinese Garden... Ok there's traffic jam when we are abt to reach there, so we alight outside the main road and walk in... Is damn far ok! We are half tired when we reach there liao lo...

Lantern Festival 2008 ~ Here we are!!!!

Hello Kitty & Friends

Hello Kitty & Friends
My Melody & Friends

Tower


Pink Froggy... xD




They even have car racing ok!!! Wanted to let Nicole ride on it but I worry, so in the end never let her play...
HELLO KITTY!!!


Me & Nicole
Us! Kissing my Sweetie!!! Look at her expression... So shocked and shy la!!

Finally a nice pic of US ~> Me & Nicole




Look at her!! SO happy lo...
She and her posting!!!
Eating Muah Zi... We need a break ok!
One of the eyes missing?!?
Bad__ Malu
Kitty & Nicole
My Sweetie
Almost all her pose is the same
Hello.. Hello... Hello... Hello... HELLO KITTY!!!



That's all for the pic...
Aiyo I took nearly 2hrs uploading the pic and blog leh... So hope you enjoy the pic... Haha
For those who never go, this is a good chance to see through my blog pic wor... Must thanks me for taking all this lovely photo ok!!! Hehe... Jus kidding la!
Tml I'll be off and I'll be very busy also...
Gotta go n buy groceries with Hubby (Provided I can wake up early anot)
Gotta go for a baby's full month celebration + Celebrating Mid Autumn Festival
Gotta go to Marie's b'day celebration too!!!
OMG! Will I have enough rest and slp?



0 comments: