
Hello ppl...
I got to make something clear to James who leave a msg in my Cbox..
James~ Yes I allow ppl to leave comments, but that person who leave comments is not in my Cbox or my blog, that person actually msg me all the time. And the way that person msg me is in a very rude manner and like not happy with what I blog abt, for example this is a sms I receive for that person, ~>
"Hey, you should not blog in this way la, why hor, wat you eat must take pic de meh? Next time no need liao la! Than hor, yesterday I read ur post hor very lo so leh! It seems like you like to buy things hor? Save some money la!"
Pls tell me how am I going to reply her sms? And this is not the first time I receive this type of sms ok, there's more! Every pic every post got something to say abt! N for that above sms I never reply that person, I just ignore!
That person is like not happy something in my blog lo! I seriously dunno why? Does it conern to that person?
Lets call that person ~> TP
If TP is not happy to see those pic or TP dun like the way I write my blog than dun read la!
This is the way I wanna blog, this the way I'm living in my life, why TP care so much? Jealous? Could it be? I dunno.?
Seriously TP really interrupt my life, I get so worked up when I see TP sms... Anyway TP so far never sms me already. I think TP reads my blog and get to know abt my feeling towards TP!
K, I dun wanna talk abt this any more. I want to forget this person!
I dun need this type of ppl to be my friends! I very happy with what I have now and living happily with Hubby and I still have my BFFs.
And my BFFs really teach me alot and help me alot in work or in my life! They are my true friends! That's enough for me!
I dun need someone who ask me to do this and ask me not to do that which sound stupid and insist to follow what TP say!
James~ If you happen to read this post, I hope you understand how I feel..... Seriously sian!


♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment