
I don't why I feel so stress up at work after seeing the email from boss... Every thing have to be complete in end Sep. Gosh!!! Here comes the year end for us... We'll be damn busy sia! So sad Irah is not back yet... Sobsob in a corner....
You guys know that I'm having headache almost everydays right? And yes! Headache again today...
I dunno whether I can complete the work by end of tis month anot? Think I've to bring home some work to do IF I really cannot complete! So stress up ok! Working alone not easy lo!
Last nite after work, meet up with Marie, went to her hse and bring her 2boys (Dogs) to Mum's hse!
You know what? Mum was so happy when she saw Marie's dogs ok! She keep playing with the dogs la, take photo with the dogs too! Lol... Mum likes dog alot! But to bad my Daddy don't allow Mum to keep dogs at home... But doesn't mean that Daddy don't like dog la, he likes dog too but he thinks tat dogs is dirty lo... KNS! And also to keep dogs at home, you've to spend alot of time looking after them.
Anyway both Daddy and Mummy plus my brother is working, so no one is free to look after the dog.
Let's go on to the photo~>
Ah Fu...
Ah Bao...
Mum & the dogs... She look so happy hor?? Haha...
Ah Fu... Time to relax le...
Look at the way he sits.... So cute right? Daddy say dogs sit in this way ~ is a lazy dog!!! True lo... Marie say her dogs are lazy... Wahaha!!!!
"huh?? I dun understand what you say leh!""We love to lick each other!"
Manage to capture a nice one!
Aiyo!!! Smell Marie's Butt?????? Wahahaha
Marie's dog so cute lo!!
The dogs have fun at Mum's place... Run here and there... Anyway Mum's hse is big enough for them to run! Haha... And the dogs also follow daddy to his room lo.... Keep on running in and out of the room to look for Daddy la! Haha...
After we go home, Mum called me and say next time if Marie is free hor, bring the dogs to her hse again!! Haha... That's my Mum!!!
Ok,gonna stop here liao... Hubby is home!!Tml, I'm going to find Nicole!!! She's back!!! Haven seen her for a long time le... Miss her so much!!!


♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment