Heart-Ache Quotes

Thursday, September 11, 2008

I HATE YOU!


I hate them now! Truly hate them a lot! Why they care so much of my life? What I want to do is my problem not up to them to decide ok!

“Hey! I tell you now! You don’t have the right to say about me ok! I am who I am and I dun need your advice! I’m already 22, I’m no longer a 3yrs old kid! No need you to teach or tell me what to do! I love my life now! I’m super happy ok! All this are none of your business!!!!!!! Get it! KNNBCCB!!!!! This is my blog! I write what I want, if you hate it than don’t read la! Don’t respect my blog but you must respect me ok!!!! Fuck you!! Happy or not happy is up to you! I’ve tolerate for a very long time and now I don’t give a damn! Understand what I say? Shall I translate to Chinese for you? KNN! I dare you to say some more and see how I will deal with you!"

Alright, I’m really pissed off with someone! I shall no name the person here, is someone who is close to me! That person knows about my movement every now and than! Irritating right? Somehow that person happens to know that I have a blog recently and that person reads my every single post! And almost every post that person will have comments ok! That person something wrong up there ok! If you want to give comments ok, most welcome la, but that person is telling me what to do and what not to do lo! Hey, I’m 22 liao leh... Must I follow what that person says? No right?

Early in the morning msg and telling me stupid things! Argh!!!!!!!!!

I don’t care whether that person angry a not! Coz I tolerate that person for a very long time liao!





0 comments: