Heart-Ache Quotes

Sunday, September 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~ Marie!


I Love Nature!!!
Hehe...
Woke up early today went to NTUC to but groceries... Nothing much to buy, just buy some cup noodles, tibits for hubby and so on...

Hubby say we should get 1 recycle bag whenever we go buy groceries, so I bought 1 from NTUC... Look ugly leh... Like Auntie lo...
No choice la, just to save the world ! Haha

What's Inside?? ~>

Me so blur today lo... After NTUC I went straight home and forgetten to buy my lunch! Aiyo! Sotong girl la! End up never eat anything at all!

Do some cleaning and packing my room than had a nap till it's time to go for Marie's b'day dinner @ Swensens!

Didn't take any photo of the food coz I was too hungry le la!
Really enjoy the Dinner lo, and Mr Sum was there...With him around haha... We laugh till faint ok! He's a joker man!! Wahaha... So fun!

This is Mr Sum! We start to take photo already!! Haha....

Here's my Sweetie the B'day girl!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIE!!!
Here's my sweetie ! Irah!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday, I went to Popo's hse to fetch Nicole to Chinese Garden, so while wating for Nicole to get ready, took a few pic of Siang Siang.

Siang Siang... He look so blur hor...! Haha...
Anyother pic of Siang Siang! He grow thinner now... So poor thing!! But still cute la!


That's all for my day! Going to watch TV le... Hehe...
It's time to have a rest !
Take Care All!!
Tata!!!



0 comments: