
I'm terribly sick... I can't even focus well on my work... And even the teacher find my voice so sexy!! Oh no!!! Lol...
You must be asking Y didn't I rest and still blog?
Ok, I'm hungry now... I have to eat something b4 I take my medicine right? So while waiting for Hubby to buy me porridge, I blog lo... That is so easy! There's no other food that Hubby allow me to eat beside porridge... Lol...
Hey hey hey... Thou I'm sick, but still little happy la, you know why? Guess???
If you are clever enough and you read my post daily than you will know the ans... Haha...
Yes! You are correct or maybe you are wrong... I bought my Samsung Omnia phone le!!! Wahaha... Happy lo! So chio can!
My new baby... So there's a reason for me to spend more time on my phone le... Hehe..
When I'm recover, I'll figure out how does this phone works and will let you guys know ok! Hehe... Wait for ~> My review for Samsung Omnia!
I'm having fever, headache, running nose (can say this is the worst coz my nose is like kana block and can't breathe properly lo..) , cough, and I vomited at work once and at home once.... & last but not least BACK PAIN!!! Kao!!
See how sick I am? Well, I'll be going to see a doctor tml ba, I dunno whether I can even walk anot coz I feel very very xin ku and weak.. Even now sitting down to blog...
And I hope I'm able to go work tml, as Irah's brother is discharge tml and Irah will be going to fetch him! So pray hard that I can go to work ok!
I feel so happy for Irah and her brother!
Hubby is home soon... I shall go now, if not when he see me in front of the laptop, he sure nag at me...
Going now! Take care all and Tata!!!

♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment