
Hellooo..... Abs for 2days from blog le... Haha... Was busy, tired, sick and lazy too... Haha...
Sat i did went back to work, and I didn't see a doctor, coz I think there's not a need la, still got some medicine at home, so save up that money lo... But still stone stone on sat lo... plus my voice, sound like a man sia... Eee....
After work on sat, went to NTUC and bought a bag full of stuffs... Like milk la, drinks, fruits, tibits, toilet roll la, and more..... Kao! Damn heavy can! At that point, how I wish Hubby is with me lo! So bo bian I took a cab home! Haha.. And spend my nite at home packing my room, and also clear my wardrobe, actuallyI have 2 wardrobe, both the same design, but the smaller 1 belongs to my owner, and the bigger 1 is mine, so I use mine to put my barang barang lo...
I throw away 4 big bag full of things lo... And is not those normal plastic bag ok, is the black colour de hor! 4 big black plastic bag full hor! Aiyo... I always "Keep things to throw" this is what Marie always say me lo! True la! I keep to throw de lo... If not how come got 4 bags of things to throw! Lol... Well, now is more neat, more clean, more space... Wahaha.. Oh besides packing my wardrobe, I also clean the windows lo, sweep the floor, mop the floor ok! I very good girl and good wife ok! I did my part hor! The only things I can't do is COOK! Is not that I can't cook! I likes to cook, and I also KNOW how to cook de ok! Hubby's likes to eat the food I cook ok!
Y I can't cook? Coz my owner doesn't allow la! Hai... Sianz... So when Hubby wants to eat the food I cook, I've to go Mum's hse and cook lo... He loves the soup I cook! Haha... I CLEVER hor! Haha...
Slp very late on sat like abt 4plus in the morning, than Sun I'm OFF! But I woke up abt 10plus in the morning, not enough slp la, see! i sick still didn't rest well lo! U know Y? Coz I left out somethings forget to buy!!! My IRON!!! Coz my old Iron de plug spoil and Hubby dunno how to change the plug so he ask me throw away and buy new 1 lo... Than ok lo... Since he pay for the new one, Y not ? Haha... As Hubby needs to work, so we woke early to buy Iron and also buy fruits coz I only buy apple for him, but he also wants grape too.. Lol...
Anyway he paid for all, of coz I buy other things la! Haha... But all for home use lo! Nothing for myself la! Haiz...
Erm... Bought lunch home and after that went to Visit my Popo and my 2 lil cute cousins.. Haha...
But after awhile, I went out together with my 2 lil cousins and their parents le... We went Downtown East...
There's no pic for Nicole, coz that day she very naughty, dun wanna take photo!!! So only Siang Siang the good boy let me take photo... Haha...
He's so cute hor... Whenever u say "Peek-Ka-Boooooooooo" He will laugh and laugh ok!! Aiyo ! I will faint when I see him smile or laugh! So cute la! And you know what? He learns things very fast lo... As I was playing peek ka boo with him using the towel, and than next, he use his blanket and cover his face and than pull down the blanket again and keep laughing there... OMG! So funny lo...
And also b4 we go out, I give him water to drink, but he push away the bottle, than I said "ask you drink water you dun wan, keep playing huh!!! You naughty boy ah! I beat your backside ah!" Than you know how he respond back? He sound very agitated and keep on making sound like "EEerrkkk... Aaahhh... Argghh..." Aiyo I dunno how to express out la! and also he pull my clothes lo!! Haha... And also he scratch my face la! He angry becoz I scold him lo! Haha.. Than I tell his dad, I quarrell with ur son! Haha...
Alright! That's all for my weekends... As for today, nothing happening lo... Went to work and come back liao lo! Still having flu and cough lo! Fever?? On and off during nite time nia!
Tml is Hari Raya Eve, and I'm off both Ever and the actual day! Haha... Si bei song! Irah must be busy preparing her Hari Raya! Haha... Selamat Hari Raya to all my malay friends! Erm... is the greeting correct? Sorry all if it's wrong hor! Keke...
So for tml, I'll going shopping ALONE! Coz I want to buy presents for hubby as his birthday is around the corner, and it will takes me a very long time to choose! As He has everything ! So I got a hard time thinking of what to buy for him la! Hey ppl, any ideas of what to buy for him must tell me hor, or can tell me wat you normally buy for your hubby or bf on their B'day ok! You know wat ? He request to eat steamboat only for his birthday lo! Siao la! Lol...
His actual b'day is on the 12 Oct, which is Sat, but he needs to work on that day, so we celebrate earlier on 7 Oct Tue lo! Haha! Not really celebrate la, just go out for dinner only ba.. Still can't think of any other yet! Maybe will go Hotpot Culture for dinner ba! Haha... Maybe only, not confirm! Haha.. He is the b'day boy so let him decide and I'll be the 1 to pay money! Haha..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok.. remember the other time, I said I wanna recommend a Steamboat buffet? Their signboard is name~> Hotpot Culture located at Marina Square 2nd Level, beside Thai express.
They have 4 type of Soup base for you to choose like~> Laksa, Herbal, Chicken & Tom Yam. Is rather common but only the laksa soup base! I didn't try their laksa coz I find it weird lo, coz after putting all the food in, than what will be the taste of the laksa soup? EeeR... I don't dare to try la!
You can also change the soup base if you wanna taste the others! And can taste all 4 until you happy ok! Haha..
Beside the Buffet Steamboat, there's also many choice of cook food too! Thier food is really nice and is really worth it lo, coz you only pay $19.90++ (If I'm not wrong) for 1 person, You can eat steamboat and other cook food... and you can order as many as you want for the cook food! Eat till your stomach burst ok! Haha... But the only thing not good is, drinks is not included. Sianz!
Below are the pics that we took there... Haha... Wendy lo, till today than send me the pic... Hai yo!



♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment