Heart-Ache Quotes

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Stay Home


Just woke up for my beauty sleep and the first thing I do after brushing my teeth than BLOG!!! Wahaha... Buay tahan.. think I miss my blog alot lo... Haha
Well, yesterday went J8 and shop the whole shopping centre but couldn't get anything for Hubby, but saw Zahara!! Haha... She's also shopping there...
So both of us shop lo, but after awhile, Marie called me and say she will be going Amkhub to bank, so went to meet her up...

Hmm.... finally I got something of Hubby amd myself le... Haha.. I really very stupid also lo...

Y ? Coz I didn't know amkhub sell crocs shoes lo, I went all the way to Marina Square to get it lo.... Argh... So stupid la! Stay amk still dunno amkhub sell crocs... BUT............

The design at amkhub not many... very limited only lo... So still worth it to go Marina square and buy la! Haha...

Yes! I end up buying a crocs for him! Haha... And I bought a bag for myself... Haha...
Knn! His crocs is more expensive than mine lo!! Lol... But never mind la... He likes it alot...

Oh.. I already give him le, coz I scare the crocs he cannot fit in, coz still can change the size if it's not correct but within 5days only, so no choice lo , cannot give him later lo...

After shopping, Marie, her BF and me went pepper lunch for dinner abt 9plus ba... Damn late le... Haha...

By the time we finish our dinner, suddenly heavy rain sia... So no choice lo, got to take a cab home lo... Argh...

Erm... as for today leh, shall stay at home be a good girl... Iron clothes, change bedsheets, sweep floor, mop floor........ WaW... So many things to do... Kao...

Just order Pasta from Pasta Mania for my lunch... hehe... Waiting for them to delivery to my hse... So today not going out at all... But still have to go downstair and buy cig... Lol...

Alright, I got to go le... Is 3pm now... Byeee...

Hubby's Crocs ~>



0 comments: