Heart-Ache Quotes

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Boring Friday @ work!


Nothing happening today, but feel very bored at work... Not becoz there's nothing for me to do, is becoz today's classes start at 7.30pm and I'm there 1pm to work... Kao... Sianz la! Nobody to talk to... But phone keep ringing!! None stop ok... All parents asking abt our next year time table...

Ans till I tu lan la! Really peaceful if there's no phone call!!! Haha...

Was home very late today, abt 1.30am.. Waiting for Hubby and went to deposit money than went for supper!!

I'm not angry with him anymore!! Haha... I crazy hor! Lol... 3days wind 4days rain (In hokkien)!! Hahahaha...

Today we even talk abt our new hse, he said he wants to make the kitchen very nice for me to cook food for him.. Than I said... " Ya! You better make the kitchen nice nice, if u wan me to cook for you to eat huh! OK!!! If not nice than I dun cook liao hor!"

Than he said.... " Okok!! Make nice nice ok! Than toilet put bathe tub!"

I was like.. BATHE TUB!!! Really??? I beg ur pardon? HURRAY!!!! I love it ! Wahaha... I always wanted a bathe tub! Even going hotel, if there's no bathe tub I'll be damn disappointed ok! Haha..

Hurray!!! Another 3-4yrs, after work, I'll soak myself in it and relaxxxx.... Shiok arrr.. Than I'll spend longer time in my bathe tub than lesser time in my blog liao!! Haha... No la!! Dunno by then will I still be blogging anot lo? Lol... Haha... I hope I will!!! Haha...

Hey hello! Another 3-4yrs lo... Damn long sia!!!!! Arghhh..

Ok la, I'm going off to watch my show le... Good nite all!!!



0 comments: