
Nothing can cool me down after what had happen... And I'm still upset of what happen last nite!
So sickening!
And yet today which is just now, he still have the guts to ask me whether can he drink twice in a month... Fuck!
I can't be bother to ans his question! So pissed off with him ok!
He wakes me up early today and ask me to have lunch together and I went to have lunch with him...
He tried to hold my hands while walking to amkhub, but I pull my hand away, and he pull it back and hold very tight! So I let him hold lo...
But is still burning in my heart, as to what I think, Y must I be angry than you will try to make me happy ? Hai...
After so many years together, there's happiness and sadness between us, to be frank, he's really a very nice guy, can hardly find such guy in this world already, but sometimes he really make me very angry la!
He dotes me alot alot... He will always try his best to get what I want thou he is not very very rich! And he really helps me alot in the past with those debts.... And those debts are my CB ex one... He helps me to clear all! I must be very thankful to him! Whenever he strike lottery he will share the amount with me, or buy me things and even bring me out to eat good food!
I'm very xin ful, thou I dun come from a rich rich family and I dun married a rich rich man, I'm still very xin fu... I have my parents who loves me alot! I have my husband who loves me alot!
In the past we met difficulties, hubby and I always overcome everything, till now, we are waiting for our new hse, waiting for a new member to join us and waiting for a bright future!!!!
And I have been thinking and thinking, should I let him be what he wants? Let him enjoy what he likes? Should I? Should I?
I'm trying to cool myself , not to be angry with him.... Every time when I see him sleeping, he gives me a look like he is very ke lian leh...
I think I control him to much le... I should let go abit by abit... He's a man... I cannot control him to much!!
I can't live without him... I dun wanna lose him just becoz I control him.... I yi lai on him to much le... I love him too much le...
Ok... After today, I shall not be so selfish to him.. I won't stop him from drinking... I let him be...
Actually my topic today is abt my past yrs pic, rom pic and my wedding pic de but dunno Y talk so much on my husband... Lol...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This pic is taken in year 2004 or 2005 ba... That time I was still staying wif my parents de...
.jpg)
this 1 leh.. Was taken b4 my wedding, was at a KTV with a group of friends... 2006 de

Erm... Father In Law de motor bike haha... Taken in Malaysia that time we went back is becoz my Mother In Law pass away in year 2006 Jan...
.jpg)
This one, I was staying with my god grandmother de old hse... B4 my wedding and just started with MSLC... Haha... Year 2006 sep ba?
And than~~~ 2005 take wedding pic Early June... 


Than ~~~~~~ 30 June 2005 Our ROM ^_^ ~~~~~ Me, my rom pic damn ugly ok! Argh...
Actually we had dinner at night at a restaurant, but too bad my camera low batt, so didn't take any pic there, and we were enjoying our food hence no one is free to take pic with HP also... Haha...

My besties, but gone missing le! Lost contact with her le...
My actual day wedding 15 Dec 2006 ~~ MY MOST HAPPY DAY IN MY LIFE!!! BUT IS ALSO THE MOST TIRED AND BUSY DAY IN MY LIFE!!! WAhahahaha......



I super like my hair when it is this straight!!! Haha...
And my perm hair... Like shit ok! Regret alot! And waste my money!!!
And within 6months, I rebond back! Super love my long hair... And I also like my short hair now la! I might keep long hair again!! Haha..
I so tired now... Is already 2.55am... And hubby is slping.... Gonna join him after my puff puff... Haha..



♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment