
Hubby won't be home so early tonite! So boring! Hemp... Wanted to go amk central there and wait for him de... blehh... No need le...
Yesterday, I was home abt 9pm and I was so tired that I fall asleep while watching TV and I woke up abt 12am.. And watch my show on youtube till this morning 7.30am ba! Wow.. Watch till morning wor.. Lol...
Than Hubby woke up and we went to have breakfast nearby the market, after tat went NTUC at amkhub to buy groceries... And we reach home abt 10.30am ba... By than I'm really very tired le...
Doze off after I lie down on the bed and Hubby still watching TV sia...
I woke abt 4pm today ba... After talking to Irah on the phone, I went back to sleep again! I can't believe that I can sleep so long... Haha... And woke up 7.30pm ba...
Watch TV all the way till now... Didn't have dinner leh... Wanted to wait for hubby to go and eat together.. Looks like now, I've to eat cup noodle again... SaD!!!!
I'm still tired now, if you ask me to slp now again, I tell you I can! Haha..
Tml working again, but tue and wed will be my OFF day again!
Haven really plan what to do and Tue with Hubby, but sure go out and have dinner. Actually I wanted to have BBQ at the beach with him, but he is craving for steamboat leh.. Lol...
Well, is suppose to celebrate his birthday, so let him make the decision ba!
I want to go cycle... I want to go and swim.. Has been ages that I last swim and cycle ba! Haha... No choice la, busy la!
Hey hello! I can swim de hor... Dun see me big size like cannot swim ok... Who knows I can swim better than you ppl!! Hahaha.... Jus kidding la! Me so long never swim liao, dunno whether can I swim that fast like last time anot lo! Keke
Now I dun even know where's my and Hubby's swimming suit lo! Think got to buy new 1 le... Haha...
Maybe will wait till hubby's next off day than go swimming ba!
Tuesday schedule will be like this~>
> Shopping first
> Steamboat
> Hold hands and walk under the moon
Wahaha.... I anyhow say de la!
Well, looking forward to TUESDAY!!!


♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment