Heart-Ache Quotes

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Deep cut in my heart!!


After a night walk back home from my work place, I feel much better! I need to clear my mind...
I will say out once I think is the right time... Just feel moody.... Sianz...

Feel so terrible and miserable too... SAD is the only word that can described my feeling right now... I need some peace. Thou, I always show my happy face to my friends and customer, but right inside my heart is sank right deep deep to the bottom...

Who can cure? Well, no one can do that.

To make things clear, there's nothing to do with my hubby. Problem is with my parents and some personal thing...

Hubby is always very nice to me, he showers me with LOVE and is CONCERN of my well being...He never fail to be a Hubby... Like I always say, he will always try his very best to get what I want, and true enough, I'm always able to get what I want!

And I dare to say, he loves me more than he loves his parents. This is true. Coz he can't find any secure in his family. But he still care for them. He is really a wonderful husband!

I never make the wrong choice. And I never never ever regret to be his wife. I'm very proud to be address as MRS YAN! Yeah! Call me Mrs Yan than...

We'll work very hard for our bright future right ahead waiting for us! Strive for the best we can!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm tired, very tired, very very tired!

I just feel like killing myself and end my life right here......................




Heart-Ache Quotes

0 comments: