Heart-Ache Quotes

Thursday, October 30, 2008

HAPPY + ANGRY = CRAZY!!!!


I'm totally very very pissed off with this fucking CB parent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you think I offended you or my words hurt, than I'm so sorry coz I have to follow my company policy!! I'm not the boss I'm just a employee there!! I can't help you upon your request! And I even did my part by asking my boss. But no need to say till you don't like to talk to me! Fine! I also don't like to talk to you! Coz you are very demanding! And don't ever think that our company will cheat you with that pathetic few hundreds dollars ok! Argh....

I'm so angry can!

Alright, shall stop that topic le.. :@ Should cool down!!!! Fan PLS!!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hemp... Yesterday (Wednesday), nothing happen, after work, walk home again...
Rest....... Than went crunchy roll and watch hong kong movie, till morning abt 5am.

And something very scary....... I was watching show while hubby is sleeping, than around 4.45am...... Suddenly rain, and the wind is so strong that I can hear the "wu..wu....wuu...." sound from my room thou my window is close... So I stand up and look outside and I could see those tree at our blk down stair is moving very fast, like going to break! Kao! SOSOSO.... windy....

Next I heard, "Bong! Bam! Biang!" I got so scare!!! Lol...

Next I wake hubby up and ask him to accompany me to toilet!! Haha...

I scare got some disaster la! Who knows right??? Like those earthquake and tsunami happen so suddenly!!! Scare la! That's y I want hubby by my side! Lol...

Maybe I think too much liao lo! Haha... I know is funny ok! Stop laughing can!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erm... Today leh, went office to take chq... And And And.... I'm so happy!!!! Boss say next year onwards for me************ Cannot tell you!!!! Haha... Secret!!! Only Hubby can know! Lalalala.... I'm so happy that I can fly liao lo! Lol....

And after that, wanted to go PS but so tired! Didn't have enough sleep lo! So went to TPY Centre and walk around and buy Jeans and 1 top. Cannot anyhow spend liao lo, going holiday soon! Must SAVE SAVE SAVE!!!! Irah also ask me dun anyhow spend money!!! Haha...

Than went amk centre again and shop around! Than went home! Didn't pack any dinner, and I'm so hungry now! :P

Maybe tonight wait for hubby come back n go for supper ba! :P

ok.. shall stop here liao! Wanna watch my show le! Anyway nothing much to blog... hehe... Cya ppl!!!



Heart-Ache Quotes

0 comments: