Heart-Ache Quotes

Monday, October 13, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~ Hubby!! 2nd update


After work today, intend to buy a Mini cake for Hubby, so went Emicakes and saw a D24 Mini durian cake! I was so happy, coz I manage to buy a nice cake for him,thou is small but is ok!
Put in the fridge and wait for hubby come back!

I was praying hard that hubby can reach home b4 12am! Heng ah!!! He reach home abt 11.45pm, and wile he was changing to bathe, I walk in to the room with the mini cake lighted!

He got a shocked! He didn't expect that I'll buy a cake for him! He so happy lo! Happy till can fly liao lo! Haha...

He say the cake is very nice! Of coz la, I buy from Emicakes de lo! Haha...

I hope he really enjoy his birthday and this D24 Mini Durian Cake! Haha..

Dear, Happy Birthday to you! I Love You!

Hubby's Mini Birthday cake! So cute hor??


Hubby insist to take photo with me... But my look is damn ugly la!!!



Hubby blow the candle


Caught eating!!! Haha..


Ok, a little update on this only, I'm going to sleep now, didn't really sleep well just now!

Good nitez all!




Heart-Ache Quotes

0 comments: