Heart-Ache Quotes

Monday, October 6, 2008


This is my 197 posts since I start blogging.. hehe.. Hope I'm able to update my blog everyday without fail sia... Haha...

This few days Hubby is very very nice to me... Whatever I said he will say OKOK!! Lol...
This is great right? Well, I dunno how long will it last? Lol....

I love my life now thou I'm busy with work... :P Super Happy too!!!

MmMm... Tml gonna spend my day with Hubby! YYehh!!! Finally is Tuesday lo....

This coming month end, there's another 1 PH lo! Deepavali eve I'm off too! Wowo... 4days off in a week shiok ah! Looking forward too!!!

I wanna eat Dim Sum!!

Yes! Tml morning, we'll be going to eat dim sum, wanted to go Hong Kong street there and eat, but Hubby say go crystal jade and eat... Than lunch go eat steamboat than dinner go eat stingray! Wowo... Dunno how many KG will I gain tml sia! Haha..

Aiya, eat already than say ok! Lol...

Ok, gonna iron clothes already...

Stay tune k...

Nite all... Tata!!





Heart-Ache Quotes

0 comments: