Heart-Ache Quotes

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I feel very xin ku!


Hello.O.o.O

Just came back, after work went to la kopi with Irah & Marie at Coffee Bean... Haha...
Once again, I wanna THANKS Marie... Coz she help me to fix my lappy...
Well, nothing wrong with my lappy, she help me to clear those nonsense and re-install some useful programme. Hehe... Thanks Marie!

Hemp... I still sick.... Coughing is bad to worst la... Now some more got difficulty in breathing.... Lol... Argh... Have to use the Ventolin every now and than... Kao! Asthma ppl like tat de lo! Very xin ku leh! I hate this type of feeling lo!

Hubby is very worry for me lo! Can see, he is sad when he see me so xin ku... Keep asking me to see doctor, but I don't want! I don't like to see doctor la, sickening lo... Doctor never say much than say bye bye liao, still have to pay so much! Some more, the doctor is always different de lo, than I have to tell them again and again of my medication history la! Very sianz! I prefer the same doctor which I always see, but than dunno where the hell he gone la! That doctor very kind and good la... Kind as in, good as in... Long story la! Don't wanna talk abt it! Just Kind and Good la!

As for yesterday, after steamboat dinner, hubby and I walk around at amk, than went to NTUC again, buy this and that lo! Every time the same lo! Than go home liao... Me sick than no mood to go jalan jalan liao! Sorry Hubby... Cannot go further place to shop shop!!

I seriously cannot continue blogging liao... Very xin ku.... Wanna lie down and rest le... Bye Bye...

Be back again when I'm better ok! Take care!

Wish me speedy recover hor....







Heart-Ache Quotes

0 comments: