
Rainy day again.... Sob.Sob..
Another 2 more months, 2008 is going to end le.. So fast we are going to welcome 2009... So fast we are going to eat tang yuan, and so fast 3 more months is Chinese New Year le.. Next year Chinese New Year will be on 26th Jan...
I like Chinese New Year alot thou I have to give Ang Bao! Hehe.. Already give 2 times liao, this coming is the 3rd time lo... Lol... And Chinese New Year is the only reason for me to buy from top to toe all new! Including Bags! Spend and spend till I drop! Wahaha... I just love new year la!
Another happy things is because that's the reason we have family gathering, and we'll be able to send our greeting to everyone at a time! Haha.. Plus plus GAMBLE! Lol...
Erm... Just feel happy and like Chinese New Year alot lo! But the sad thing is, pocket got a big big hole lo... Coz of Hong Bao and also Hubby and I will always shop for some New Year gift for my Ah Ma, my Popo and also my parents, is really spend alot on gift too! We don't mind la, as long they are happy lo! We did this for many years liao, even b4 we got married so this will still continue in future lo. Hehe... We are good children and grandchildren ok! Lol..
Today just b4 I left office, hubby called and ask me to pack KFC of him, he say he miss the KFC chicken sia! Lol... So bought him KFC for supper lo! Than took a cab home, coz I'm still sick and also is still raining...
Went to provision shop and buy a VICKS, Marie say use vicks can help me feel better in breathing... So bought 1 and try...
Reach home, bathe than rest awhile and start blogging liao.
Recently Marie recommend me to go Crunchy Roll to watch drama or movie, and yesterday, I actually watch 10 promises to my dog. Kao! Golden Retriever leh.... I love the dog alot lo! And the movie make me cry like dunno wat lo! Keep crying lo... At first was sobbing, than the worst part when the dog die, I cry even louder lo... Very sad lo! Luckily Hubby sleep liao, if not he will laugh at me! Lol..
Watch till very late la, I like that show alot... Very touching... I'll watch again another day!
Tonight gonna sleep early, after taking the medicine, I feel very sleepy....
Got to go le, my eyes going to shut down soon... Good the nite! :P
Let's count down 17 more days to Bali Island! Hip Hip Hurray!!!



♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment