Heart-Ache Quotes

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Sick Girl!


My piggy is still sleeping, so while waiting for him to wake up, intend to come here n talk cock! Hehe...


After taking the medicine, my cough is worst... Coughing for the whole night, didn't sleep well, keep waking up in the middle of night. Surprise that I'm not sleepy leh...


Dunno tml can I go to work anot? Haha.. Irah will kill me if I'm not going... She already miss me for 3days liao... Hahaha....


Well, later see how's my condition, is it a need to see doctor anot.... hehe... I don't like to see doctor... Argh...

You know what, Mum said that Nicole's family + my grandparents and 5th aunt is going to Bali island too! And the day they going is the day I'm back! Wahaha... Hope to see them at airport! Hahaha...

Ok, I got to go le... My piggy wake up liao... Haha..

Be back again....


Heart-Ache Quotes

0 comments: