Heart-Ache Quotes

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Super HOT now!!!!!!!!


I'm super duper ANGRY with hubby!!!!!!!!!! Argh!!! I'm so sianz la!!! I dunno how many times must I tell him than he will listen! I'm so fucking tired of telling him again and again!!!!!!!

And I hate to see him like tat!! I hate the smell !! I hate his behaviour after he drinks!! I Fucking hate all this!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn it!!!

I'm super hot now!!!

He just doze off after bathing and never help me to hang the bedsheets (I can't reach the pole) and also with his wet wet hair and some more on my pillow!!! Fuck!

Is middle of the night now, if not I'll scream at him! But I just kept quiet and ask him to fuck off and I dun even bother to talk to him and dun even bother to hang the bedsheets myself! I won't DO IT!!!!!

And I said to him, if next time I happen to know he drinks again, I'll kick him out of the hse! Or rather dun come back if he drinks! I dare him to drink again! Trust me I'll kick him out!

Either he stay outside or I'll go out! I'll do it!

Let's see who go out first!

FUCKING DAMN ANGRYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments: