
Hello ppl!!! Hehe.. Didn't I say I will stay at home today right? Hoho... But I went out coz I need to buy makeup remover wipes la! Haha..
End up shopping lo... Hehe... Erm.. Beside the makeup remover wipes. I bought T-shirt for Hubby... He wear Baleno T-shirts to work, and there's offer today, so bought 5 T-shirt for him.. Haha... So Kia Su ! Lol...
Also bought a Blusher, Sugar Dessert Eye Shadow and 2 nail polish @ Skinfood... Hehe.. Pamper myself for the hard work ok! Lol... Excuse sia!
Today while taking bus to amkhub, walking along the street and walking around the shopping centre, I saw many groups of Malay's family. They dress the same colour in a family... Like purple, blue, red, yellow, green...etc.... Aiyo so colourful lo... Wonder what colour is Irah, Ju and Za wearing... Haha...
I remember when I was in pri sch, Mum bought me and my bro a set of Malay Costume to wear during Chinese New Year wor... Seriously I like it alot... Mine is Pink colour de!!! Haha...
Hope next year, my family can wear the same colour of tops! Hehe...
And hopefully Hubby can OFF during Chinese New Year TOO!!! Hahahaha....
Phew... Finally finish doing housework... I'm so tired can! But haven bathe and haven wash the bedsheets! Hey I change the bedsheets myself ok!
You know how difficult to change the bedsheets alone? Kao! The mattress so damn heavy la! Haiyo! How I wish I have a maid la!
So fast my 2 off days ending le... So sad! Tml, Fri & Sat got to work... Than Sun off again! Lol... 3more days to my next off day la!
Ok, me now going to wash the bedsheets, bathe and polish my nails lo!!!! Byee all...
Kor~~ Heehee... I'm not angry with you la!!! Haha... Just kidding only la ok! Haha...


♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment