Heart-Ache Quotes

Thursday, November 20, 2008

老公 萬岁!!! 老公 加油!!!


Good News Good Newsss!!!!!!!

Hubby said, he's going to promote to head chef soon, once his boss is confirm with the new place!!!

I feel so happy for hubby!!! 老公 萬岁!!! 老公 加油!!!


Hubby will in charge of the new place, he feel stress also, as he needs to take care of so many things, and the business also... And also have to come out with new dishes! I can understand how he feels! But I tell him no matter what happen, I'll always support him!!!!!

Hahahahahaha..... Head Chef!!!!! Hahahahaha.... Do you know what I'm thinking??? Hahahahaha......

HE WILL PROMOTE TO HEAD CHEF, SO TO SAY BOSS WILL INCREASE HIS PAY???
Muahahahahaha!!!!

If this is real!! I'll be damn happy!!!!!!!


Okok!!! Just wanna share my good news with you nia!!! Haha..


Got to work leh.... Byeeee!!!

老公 加油!!! 加油!!! 加油!!!



Heart-Ache Quotes

0 comments: