
I want to sleep sleep sleep and sleepppppp............... I'm so sleepy!!!!! Sleep till tml and the day after tml or sleep for 1 week!!! :p Haizz...
Today PSLE result is out. And I'm actually called all my P6 students to get their aggregate!
I'm so happy with their result ok! I'm so proud of them! But of coz there's still some of them didn't do very well, but they already tried their best le lo! Anyway! Congrats to all the students! Jia You! Wish them good luck in their posting of school!
Talk to Mum earlier on the phone, and she told me she wants to go Bangkok next year somewhere in March. But y March?? Coz leh... She wants to wait for her precious son which is my brother to finish his BMT first lo. Hempp... Of coz I want to follow her la! Haha.. Ok set!!! We'll go Bangkok next year! Well, for Bali leh... Another time la! Hee...
Going to sleep le.... Very tired! Good Night all!!!! Cya!!!!



♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment