
I'm still dreaming that I'm still in Bali... Gosh....
KNOCK KNOCK!!! Jennifer!!! You are in Singapore liao leh..... Lol....
After knock off from work, walk back home again...
Hemp... Nothing much to blog leh... Work and work.... Nothing happening lah!!!
Did some upload of my Bali photo in friendster. I know, no much ppl will view de la.. Not as popular as last time liao. But I know there's still some KPO ppl will go n see de la!
last time they will Kpo my blog, but now they dunno my new blog add. so can only kpo my friendster lo! Let them kpo lo!!
Anyway, I can also share those Bali photos to my friends, as in to show them the place, maybe they will want to go Bali leh... Correct... Ahhh.... I help Bali to advertise leh!!! Lol...
Ignore me la! I'm abit siao liao! ;p
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I have lotsa of work to do in office... Lessons going to start soon... 1 more week to go. And we'll be more busy.... But seriously I dunno where to start from... I feel like I'm lost!!! I can sit down there and think for a long time, which 1 to do first or what to do??? Last time I'll organize or list down what to do and which 1 need to be complete first! And now WORST I even to forget do this and that leh!!!
I'm not like this in my work de leh.... HOW COME????
Could it becoz of my stomach cramp.... Still haven come leh.... But still have the cramp lo...
Hey hello Jennifer!!! What happen to you??? Arghhh....
IRAH HELP ME!!! I'M TOTALLY LOST IN WORK NOW!!!!!
Jennfier is lost.... Help me!!!!



♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment