Heart-Ache Quotes

Friday, November 21, 2008

Crazy.....


Hellloooo....

Nothing happening today... As usual work, busy like hell! Every task got to rush rush rush like dunno wat?? Feel so crazy at work! To be frank... My hair is super messy today too!!! Wahahaha.... Bek Chek with my work lo! Hahaaaa....

Hubby said his brother called him today and ask whether will we be going back Malaysia to celebrate Chinese New Year?? Hemp.. Than I said, I've never spend my New Year in Malaysia b4, so why not?? And I told Hubby that, we should go lo, coz I've been with him for so many many years liao, we have not spend our Chinese New Year with his family b4 leh.... Hemp... Hubby say see how first lo... Lol...

Haizz...

I wanna eat!!! I'm hungry noww!!!!

I wanna sleep!!! I'm sleepy noww!!!

I wanna die!!! I'm in pain noww!!! (Cramp)

Arghhh....


Good Nitezzz....





Heart-Ache Quotes

0 comments: