Heart-Ache Quotes

Saturday, November 22, 2008

I Love My Family!


Tadah!!! I'm home...

Meet up with Mummy and brother after work today @ amk.

Saw my 3rd Aunt when we are on the way for dinner. She join us for dinner too..

3rd Aunt going to Japan on the 10 Dec for 11days sia!! Kao! So good!!! Envy her lo!!!

Have not see my Mum and brother since the day I came back from Bali till now, hence we have lots of things to talk abt! Same for my brother.
Miss them lots. I Love My Family!

My brother going NS this coming 3rd Dec. Kinda of sad lo.. And miss him lo!! And my Mummy got to be lonely at home b4 Daddy comes home late at night. Hemp... Think I have to meet Mummy more to keep her accompany.. Very sure she will be sad that her only son is going NS and for 3months, he is not allow to come home! Lol...

Next week, I'll be off on Mon, Tue. And took 1 more day leave on Wed to help my brother to buy his NS things... My lazy brother till now have yet to pack his thing lo! Buay Tahan him la! Haiz...

Today I gotta slp early le... Coz tml I got to wake up very early for work. Nothing much happening today also...

OFF I GO!!!BYE!!!

(Boring post)



Heart-Ache Quotes

0 comments: