Heart-Ache Quotes

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Need PEACE!


The kitchen now is so SMELLY!!!! Arghhh....
Owner wash their clothes today! Damn it! It's so smelly! Wash=No wash!

Normally when ppl wash their clothes, their clothes will smell nice, but dunno WHY? A big question mark ? there!! WHY IS IT SO SMELLY??? From now onwards, I try not to step in to the kitchen unless there's a NEED! Lol..

I just came home. Was @ Bishan with Irah and Marie.. Yes... Women's talk again! Wahaha...

Today was at home the whole day, watching TV, gaming, doing housework and sleeping!!!
Suppose to bring Nicole for swimming.. but due to my muscles pain on my hand so didn't go...
Maybe will go tml ba!

Well, on Sunday a very last min decision was made, to go grandmother hse... Spending my whole evening over there talking about our Bali trip, playing with my cousinss... Feel so wonderful to spent my time with my relatives and Mum too! Left there quite late too! Haha.. Didn't want to leave till my grandmother actually chase us home! Lol...

Hemp... Today, sis-in-law called me. Was wondering what she wants b4 I pick up the called!
Well, she actually ask me the same question as what my bro-in-law ask hubby! I just ans her saying I'm not sure, have to ask hubby lo! Asking me stupid question too! Was on the phone for very long just to entertain her stupid questions! To my surprise, she didn't ask me to buy things!! Hahaha... Maybe she didn't ask us to buy is becoz we still dunno whether are we going back anot lo! Lol...

If we are confirm going back, she SURE call us to buy things! I'M VERY SURE! So sickening la!

I'm very moody this few days, she better dun call me again at this time! If not you dun blame me for'''''''''''''''''''''''''' I won't give you face ok! Not even give my Hubby face lo! I don't care who you are! Just don't step on me and don't even try to test me hor!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dear friends,

I may talk to you in a very bad tone or whatever, but doesn't mean that I'm angry with you! I just feel very moody nowadays.... Don't ask me what happen, I don't wish to talk abt it! Anyway, I'll be fine, I need
-peace...
-some time to cool myself down....
-some time to think abt it....

Can I switch off my phone for a few days???

I don't feel good at all now!!!!!!!!


What I can do is SMILE and pretend everything's ok!

4.10am - I couldn't make myself sleep.... My mind is turning and turning!!!

Can I leave this place for a time being?????


Heart-Ache Quotes

0 comments: