
Just manage to sit down and rest!!! My big baby is sick!!! Down with fever, cough, flu, sore throat.. Those standard package la! So ke lian! He seldom sick de lor... Hai... So serious tat the doctor insist him to go home!
Straight after work, went NTUC and bought some food and cook for him porridge!
Think my porridge standard drop liao lor! Lol... So long never cook porridge liao lor! To me the taste still there la! But than stil find it not up to my standard leh! Hai... Should cook more in future! Haha...
You know what? Big baby ask me...
Big Baby "Laopo, can I eat chilli with the porridge? Coz I can't taste anything leh..."
Me " My porridge not nice is it?"
Big Baby "No la... coz I sick ma, can't taste anything!! Can? Pls?"
Me "No!!! The most you can add a little more light soya sauce"
Big baby "Ok lor...." Sad liao, than don't wan to talk to me...
Ate a little than rest awhile~~~ 20mins later.
Big baby "Bibi... Can I drink coke?"
I was like huh???
Me "Do you think you can drink coke when you are sick?"
Big Baby "I think I can lor!!"
Me "Knn, don't behave like a children ok!"
Big Baby "Orh.... :( "
Than he walk to the kitchen with his porridge and come back with a cup of plain water.
Lol... I CAN FAINT CAN!!! Sick still wanna eat chilli and drink coke! GOSH!
Than he ate half bowl and went back to sleep again! Argh!! Ask him to take medicine first than slp but he don't want! Jialat! Coz.... He hate to eat medicine lor.... Must coax him to eat de! Really like a BABY! Can't imagine another 3months I have to handle 2 baby! 1 big baby N 1 small baby!!!! HELP ME PLS!!!!



♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment