
I feel so stress up!
I'm so sad!
I'm so fed up with all the problem I'm facing! (It might be a small issue to you but to me is a big issue)
I dunno what to do?
I dunno who can help me?
I need a place!
I need somebody to help me look after baby when I go back to work!
Do I have enough of concern from my parents?
Does my parents aware that I need help?
Does my parents know that their daughter now is sad and feel so stress up of BB thingy?
Nobody at home is kan chiong of my baby girl and me! (Or I didn't feel it?)
I feel like nobody cares for me!
Can I don't go to work from now onwards? But I can't afford to take unpaid leave.
I'm so so tired! My back really hurts me alot alot!
I don't get enough of sleep EVERYDAY!
My hubby snore at night which wakes me up!
I will wake up when Hubby goes to work in the morning, coz of the noise he made in the morning!
Sometime my owner slam the door that wakes me up also!
Hubby & I are drifting apart...
I seldom have a chance to talk to hubby abt my xin shi!
We don't have enough time spend for each other like last time!
I don't get to see him often like last time!
Hubby's company don't allow him to take unpaid leave if I'm gonna give birth during weekend (So fuck up right!!!) So to say he will not be with me when I give birth during weekend? WTH!!! Hubby dunno whether can he also take 1 week unpaid leave to help me during confinement for the 1st week anot?
We still have alot of things to buy for our girl but I always delay coz I'm too tired to shop!
I'll stay at home most of the time when I'm off, and the place I go is only amkhub to pack food during my off day. Unless going to see my gynae and going to the temple @ bugis. That's all!
I REALLY DUNNO HOW???????
I have enough of all this!!!
I'm gonna breakdown soon!!!
How come things turn out to be like this?
I WANNA GIVE UP!!!!
I WANNA CRY OUT LOUD LOUD!!!!
p/s: am I giving myself too much stress (can't help coz there's no one who can share the load wif me) or I think too much liao?
And last of all words to that chee bye old women - Don't think and don't act that you are the boss! Doesn't mean you are my senior I have to listen to you! You have no right to chase after us when things suppose to be done at ur side! I don't own you anything and I'm not getting pay by you, so don't talk to me in this attitude! You are so fucking annoying!!! YOU this old women, your chee bye old face really makes me puke!



♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment