
Yes! On Tuesday which is Hubby's & my off day, we went to bugis to eat Seoul Garden. And at the same point to collect my Member card. What card?? Hehe.. Seoul Garden card lor! Is free when you apply before May'09.
We did get the discount on that day too..!! So sinful lor... I love Seoul Garden! But the bad things after you come out from the restaurant your hair, I mean from head to toe you smell smelly can!!! Lol... Hubby & I buay tahan the smell la! End up went home to bathe n nap after going to the Bugis temple. Below are some pics taken at Seoul Garden. Hehe..
Ke lian de Hubby, got burn on his hand @ work recently... Almost a week liao still haven recover!!! Poor Thing... I see liao so heartpain lor...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Below are some pic taken sometime back le... Hehe.. That's my man!!! I think he looks cute in it!!! Haha!!!
This is damn funny!!! At first I catch no ball what is it about, after my friend Qiang read to me than I understand lor... End up both of us laugh until faint sia! Enjoy! (Click image for larger view) If can't view MSN me, I send it to you! Really very funny lor...

That's all le... Very tired le.. Tml still need to work! Mus slp liao le! Nite all!!




That's all le... Very tired le.. Tml still need to work! Mus slp liao le! Nite all!!




♥ If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so I can write and I can paste any photo I want. Don't give me any stupid comments. Use your brain before you write anything! 










0 comments:
Post a Comment